Recent mentions of my work or my inclusion in big media campaigns.
- BlogHer Voices of the Year nominee in 2011 and 2010.
- Published in the July-August issue of Adoption Network Cleveland Guidance.
- Awarded Adoptive Families magazine’s Top Adoption Bloggers.
- Mentioned on Mashable.com, Yahoo and other various blogs and networks for my involvement in Sears Blue Blogger Crew at CES 2011.
- Syndicated on the TODAYMoms blog (a Today Show product): July 2010, September 2010 and October 2010, twice.
- Won a place in the Indie Ink fall photo contest.
- Mentioned/interviewed in the CNN.com article, The Teen Mom phenomenon, which spurred a mention at both BlogHer and Babble.
- Part of the #Momspotting Citizen Journalist campaign from October 2009 through March 2010.
- BlogHer’s look at Anita Tedaldi’s story: A Birthmother’s Thoughts on Adoption.
- A video series on MomTV about the Swagapalooza project.
- Discovery Health & BlogHer present Baby Week: Blurb about my post here and the full post found here.
- We were part of the huge $6000 HP Magic Giveaway in December 2008.
- A featured blog blurb on Blisstree.
- I spoke at the Encountering New Worlds of Adoption conference at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Our adoption story was on MSNBC in November 2006.